c. Many people reverted back to the latest version of iOS 6.1.3. It was really odd for me, though the new iOS 7 is really amazing. It’s loaded with lots of new features. We’ve also covered the updating your iPhone to iOS 7 at our blog. But the battery drain problem in iPhones was really irritating. I know many people will comment that it’s just a Beta version, they will patch it but I want to help my readers in fixing the iOS 7 Battery Drain Problem.
iOS 7 battery draining problem is usually caused by the use of excessive apps and new features which are included in the new iOS 7. iOS 7 comes with loads of new features. Some of them are really of no use to me. I’ve observed myself that the “Notification Center” of the new iOS 7 is the cause of iOS 7 battery draining issue.
The fix for the iOS 7 batter problem is really simple. I’ve written the solution of the battery draining issue of iOS 7 bellow. Hope they’ll help you out as it worked very fine for me.
I did my best to find out the possible solution for iOS 7 Battery Drain Problem. Yesterday, when I was tweaking my iPhone and roaming around the new iOS, I found many new and amazing features. I ultimately came to know that the new features are creating battery drain problems in my iPhone on iOS 7. I’ve found a possible way to fix iOS 7 Battery Drain Problem.
How to Fix iOS 7 Battery Drain Problem in iPhone, 4S, 5 and iPod Touch
Here’s a perfect way to fix iOS 7 Battery Drain Problem caused in the new iOS 7. This trick is really simple and you’ll be amazed to see that it really works and it improves the battery life of your iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- The first thing which you have to do is fully charge your iPhone, iPod or iPad in order to track the battery life and to reset the “Batter Usage” counter back to zero.
- iOS 7 comes with lots of new features. Many of them are not frequently used. I’ve disabled many of the features in my iPhone like Bluetooth, Siri and Portrait Orientation Lock.
- The next thing which you have t do is going to settings > Notification Center > On the “access on lock screen” menu, turn off the Notifications View and Today View. It consumes a lot of battery when your phone is on stand by mode.
- It’s always better to remove all apps which are running in the background
- Go to Settings > Control Center